Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Can't sleep again...

So I can't sleep again. Laura Smith (http://laphoria.blogspot.com) asked me about whether or not I could share all the various tutorials I've discovered on the Blogosphere. I didn't think I could but then I remembered there IS a share option in Google Reader, which I decided I would go ahead and start using. So, if you want to check out a LOT of tutorials, a wide variety of sketchbooking styles, and a lot of useful information, check out my shared items. They are not in order of importance.

One of the really amazing things about art in the 21st century is that it is one of the few mediums that is very effectively communicated via the Internet. I've heard about a book called The World is Flat and for art it truly is. All the information we need is available and a great deal of it is free.

If you don't get the education you seek it's no one's fault but your own. Welcome to reality!

No comments: