Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Beautiful Jillaine

From time to time I'm asked to pick up my camera and push buttons.  I've been doing photography for Jillaine Chaston for a few years now, and a gig back in March had her performing for the Chocolate Extravaganza--a charity auction (Jillaine worked for free and paid her band at her expense) where rich people get together and have fun paying exorbitant prices on relatively normal items to help hospitalized children.

Jillaine's family basically adopted me, and I've always felt like they were my home away from home.  If you ever get the chance to see her, take it!  Not too long from now her ticket prices will go way up!  You can catch her in the Provo/SLC area during the school year, or you can listen to her amazing voice at www.jillaine.com.  But take it from me, you gotta hear her live!







No comments: