Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pages per week

So I've been noticing this accumulation of paper in my closet and I decided to count how many pages I used in my sketchbook from last Friday to this Friday (so that would be 8 days, plus conference weekend...)

120.

But I've also been noticing that there's a lot of junk and so I'm going to make a concerted effort to slow down on my drawings and produce more quality and less trash. Hopefully this effort won't be wasted.

Remember that I do figure classes in my sketchbook as well, which fills up a good half of those pages.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Holy Cow.
Fire fingers. That's what I'm calling you.

Ron Jensen said...

That will get you where you want to be quick.

There are so many aspiring artist in the program now. I feel like I missed out.